Is your child easily distracted and constantly on the move? Do you feel that he/she is struggling to 'fit' in the world that we have created. Many parents feel they could respond more effectively if they had a deeper understanding of their child's thoughts, emotions, and experiences.
Hi, I’m Neha, a certified Art Therapy Practitioner and Reiki Healer. Like many of us, I followed the conventional path—pursuing an education, building a successful career, achieving the kind of professional success that is often admired and celebrated. Yet, despite the stability and recognition, I felt a deeper longing for meaning and fulfillment.
My quest for seeking answers to the same questions, took me on a profound emotional and spiritual journey. And the seemingly random experiences of my life began to reveal a deeper meaning. I realized that nothing was truly by chance. The Universe was quietly guiding and preparing me for a greater purpose. I was to find clarity within myself first, to be able to stand in support of others who are facing similar challenges in their lives.
If any of this resonated with you, perhaps this is the moment for you to begin your deeper journey inward -
- Rediscover who you are at your core
- Revisit your values and redefine your priorities
- Strengthen your boundaries and sense of self
- Create a life aligned with your authentic self
- Step forward with confidence and purpose
- Nurture a deeper connection with your child